This year’s trends are truly throwing a fashion curveball and can be super challenging to style for work and play (ahem, plastic?!). I was excited to swing by KTLA to break down the trends and translate it into real life.
Here’s how to pull off tulle, vinyl, cascading fringe and more!
TREND: POWER TULLE
Luxe tulle makes an appearance in dresses, socks and more. How to style in purposeful geometric silhouettes without looking like you’re heading to your Sweet 16!
90’s nostalgia is back in full force, Champion sweatshirts, Tommy Hilfiger hoodies – how to make these oversized sweats fresh again with Gen-Z yellow – move over Millennial Pink once and for all!
- Yellow Frill Blazer Set, eBay, $131
- Champion T-Shirt, eBay, $45
- Bowie Slides, JustFab, $32
- Onella Drop Earrings, Baublebar, $42
Get ready for visiting waterfalls (and water slides!) in your most fashionable getup yet! The most out-there trend this year is PVC and transparent, sheer plastics. Here’s how to pull it off with pants, bags and more without looking all washed up.
- Paper Bag Vinyl Trousers, Mango, $59.99
- Furla Jelly Candy Bag, eBay, $178
- White Knit Top, Forever21, $12.90
- Rosey Pumps, JustFab, $39
- Everle Resin Drop Earrings, Baublebar, $44
This isn’t just an errant tassel – what’s trending are coats, pants and more draping in loose threads. What to look for and how to style to look polished and professional!
- Pleat Detail Blouse, Mango, $49.99
- Tassel Trim Pants, eBay, $48
- Quinny Pumps, JustFab, $39
- Endora Statement Necklace, Baublebar, $68
Leave a Reply